Our skin is the soft outer tissue which covers vertebrates. The skin is the largest organ of the human body. Skin cover total area of about 20 square feet of whole body. It protects our internal organs, bones, heart, brain and most of important body parts from the environment. Skin is best and unique protective barrier between our inside body parts and the outer environment. Skin also produce Vitamin D from sunlight, which is most important vitamin for the health and also for the bones.
Skin has three layers from outer to inner. The outermost layer of skin, provides a waterproof barrier from outer environment to inner parts of our body. The sweat glands are also in our body skin. The deeper subcutaneous tissue of skin is made of fat and connective tissue. Which give our body hot from inside. Here is the many of tips for your skin. If you follow these skin tips you can care better your skin in winter season.
- Drink water regularly for best skin. During winters, we tend to avoid drink water but we need also drink water properly in winter also.
- Change out of wet clothes quickly to avoid itchy skin. It is one of most important tip for your best skin health in winter season.
- Moisturize your skin in winter season. Moisturizing is one of the most important steps that one must do to have best and properly glowing skin in winters.
- During the winter season, choose best cream-based cleansers and astringents sparingly, if at all.
- Always get used to wearing best gloves and soft scarves to protect skin from cold winds, rain, and snow.
- In winter season always choose glycerin based creams and always choose petroleum jelly to moisturize your feet and hands. This is most important for hands and feet health in winter season.