Feet are most important parts of our body. Running, jumping, dancing, climbing, walking, swimming are some of the activities your feet do. Feet contain twenty six bones and joints that support the total weight of whole body. Feet travel over one lacs miles in the course of an anybody lifetime. In your life, you may not always place a lot of foot care. Your feet follow your pace and serve you everywhere well in many of ways.
Common Foot Problems
About ninety eight percent of all humans are born with normal feet. So, most people eventually suffer some form of a foot in adult age. Children may start to show foot harms as early as age two. Most of foot problems are caused by improper foot care. You need to care your feet because feet always with you and work with you whole life in every condition.
SOME TIPS FOR CARE YOUR FEET
- Always maintain excellent hygiene. It is so important for your feet.
- Always use a gentle best soap. rinse your feet well after washing your feet.
- After wash your feet dry them completely before putting on your socks.
- Always trim your nails regularly.
- Apply quality moisturizer or cream before going to bed.
- Wear always well fitting shoes in feet.
- Always cut your nails straight across. Do not dig your nails into the corners and also do not trim too short nails.
- Do not wear high heels every day. Because It may be harmful for your feet.
- Never ignore any type of foot problem.
- You might try some medicated heel pads. After you have exfoliated the calluses. Always use a heavy cream to moisturize tough skin on your heel of your feet.
- Shop for shoes in the afternoon. It is also important for sizing of your feet. Your feet swell as the day goes on and if shoes fit. Because in the afternoon your feet are at their largest.
- Always applying moisturizer if your skin is dry. Always prevent moisturizer from cracking its texture.
- Filing dry or hard skin using a foot file or pumice stone.
- Feet are one of most important of our body. So care your feet in a smart way.