Eyes are most important parts of our body. So, keep your eyes safe and clean. It is important to see your eye healthcare professional regularly to help avoid or reduce of any type of vision problems in your eyes. Some of common eyes problems include blind spots, blurred vision, halos and floaters. Blurred vision refers to the loss of sharpness of vision of your eyes and not being able to see small types of things. Eyes are most important parts of our body. So we need to keep eyes completely safe and clean. Blind spots are dark holes in the visual field in this condition nothing can be seen from eyes. This is one of most serious problem of vision.
EAT BEST FOOD FOR TAKE YOUR EYES BEST CARE. EAT THESE THINGS FOR BEST EYES.
- Green leafy vegetables are most important for health of your eyes. Green leafy vegetables are like spinach, kale, and collards.
- If your are non vegetarian you can eat many types of fish oil like salmon, tuna, and other oily fish.
- Eyes are most important parts of our body. So carefully keep your eyes safe and clean.
- Oranges and other citrus fruits juices are good for health of eyes.
- Oysters and pork.
- Always eat an apple everyday and keep the doctor away.
- Nuts, beans, walnuts, almonds and other non meat protein sources which are good for eyes.
HOW TO CARE VISION OF EYES
- Always eat at least five fruits and vegetables daily.
- Always wear sunglasses when out of doors in sunlight. Wear sunglasses that protect your eyes from ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B rays. It is important for your eyes.
- Closely follow the recommended schedule for cleaning and wearing good quality of contact lenses.
- Follow the best rules while working on computer. Take regular breaks while doing computer work and other focus tasks. The working on most on computer involve your eyes. Which is not good for your eye’s health.
- Always wear your glasses if doctor advice you to wear them. But many people with low to moderate vision loss leave them at home or in a pocket because of forgetfulness. So always wear glasses.
- Clearly know the history of your family’s eye and share this information with your best healthcare providers. This is one of step which is so important for your eyes.
- Eyes are most important parts of our body. Wash your eyes everyday one time. So, keep your eyes safe and clean.
- If you have high blood pressure problem in your body, high cholesterol problem, or diabetes disease, make sure these conditions are under control. Control these serious problems of body if you want proper care of your eyes.