Green tea originated in China country. The discovery of green tea occurred by accident. Green tea discovered when the Chinese emperor name Shennong mistakenly drank water that had a dead tea leaves boiled in it. The process of making tea from leaves boiled water and in the hot water use about one teaspoon of green tea per 150 ml cup. Here are many of benefits of drinking green tea. We tell you these benefits step by step.
- The most important benefit of green tea is weight loss. Green tea help you to lose weight. Caffeine present in green tea can help increase metabolic rate and increase fat rate in human body. Drinking of green tea improve insulin activity. So green tea can loss our weight soon.
- Green tea is a smart and diet way for sugary drinks. It is too important for good health.
- Green tea consumption is reduced risk for many types of cancer, like as breast cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, colon and esophageal.
- Green tea also works for us on the lining of blood pressure in our body. Green tea also may also protect against heart attacks.
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Drinking green tea can benefit people with both diabetes type one and diabetes type two. Green tea drinking also help those, who are trying to prevent type two diabetes.
- Green tea gives you many types of good minerals to skin. Green tea help you look very beautiful and more younger.
- Green tea also reduce the risk of oral cancer.
- Green tea fresh your brain and save your brain from several types of brain disease.